ANIMAL FEEDING TOURS
Any glimpse into the life of an animal enlightens our own and makes it larger and better in every way.
Our Animal Tours have concluded for the Summer 2023 season but please plan to come and take a tour with us in 2024!
Our animal feeding tours will give adults and children alike a fantastic opportunity to learn about farm animals while offering a personal look into the daily lives of our Sweetwater herd. Along with learning the history of each animal and how they came to be a part of our farm, we will also offer the educational background for each breed or variety of animal along with some interesting and fun facts. You’ll actually get a “behind the scenes” look at Sweetwater Farms so be prepared for your family to witness Sweetwater like never before!
Price: All tickets for the tours are reservation only and must be purchased online and not at the farm. Tickets for adults and children 2 and older are $12 each plus tax. Children under 2yrs are free.
- Tours are offered from June thru August on Saturday and Sunday mornings only and begin at 9:00 am. (Please plan to arrive a few minutes early as the tour will leave promptly at 9:00 am)
- Each tour has 20 tickets available for purchase. Simply select the date you would like to come on the calendar below and follow the prompts to purchase. Note: tickets can only be purchased 7 days in advance of the date you choose.
- When you arrive at the farm, please come to the Cottage to check in. Follow the ‘Entrance’ sign from the parking lot.
- Tour is approximately 45 to 60 minutes in length and is a guided walking tour. However, your ticket purchase also allows you to stay on the farm until closing time at 2:00 pm.
- Tours will leave RAIN or SHINE so please wear appropriate clothing. We will however cancel the tour in the event of thunderstorms and will work with you to reschedule.
- Children will receive a $1.00 off coupon for a stuffed animal in our Cottage store and a free Sweetwater Farms gift bag!
- If you would like to schedule a private tour for your group, please call us at 980-253-1446.